Friday 6 February 2009


I was having a hard time finding a job in I.T. I did many I.T. courses and was training for my MCSE when the school I was with at the time liquidated and I lost all my money. It took me quite a lot of time to gather the funds but I knew that if I was going to break into the I.T. industry I needed a company that not only trained its students with the skills required to do the job, but one that could change its students lives in a positive way.
I had been on many interviews prior to joining Cerco and found no luck in securing a job until I enrolled with them. Cerco helped me improve my I.T. skills and has helped change my life for the better. Cerco delivers on all its promises and is the best choice for breaking into the I.T. industry.
No other company will support and train you as well as Cerco can.

Birender Ladher, course 410N, former Engine Stripper, Southampton (Field Service Technician, Mastercare)

No comments:

Post a Comment