Friday 6 February 2009


Just a quick note to say thank you, and to recommend every-one interested in IT to attend this course. I came from a background of hardly any computer experience; this course trained me and also gave me the knowledge I needed to get a career within IT.
I believe this was the best £4000 I have ever spent in my whole life; it gave me the opportunity I was looking for to gain my first job. Again I like to thank all the guys that taught us, but a big thank you to Andrew, he is the best teacher I have came across and I believe that his training skills helped me through.
I have just finished my first contract work with Agora Solutions, which has been fantastic and Roger is a brilliant employer. I start in 2 weeks with SCC as a Field Service (IMAC) Engineer, which I look forward to. And also thank you for the interview skills, Chris and rest of the team within Careers.

Russell Theaker, course 407N, former Chef, Manchester(Field Service Engineer, SCC)

No comments:

Post a Comment